The 7 Most Dangerous Short Sale Myths Report!
There are millions of homeowners just like you, looking for answers and don´t know what to do. You´re not alone, and you´re in the right place.
As a Certified Distressed Property Expert, I have training and experience in providing solutions to homeowners facing financial hardship. Despite my best efforts, there´s still an overwhelming amount of misinformation about the options available, especially short sales.
To give you a better idea of the short sale option, and to set straight some of the myths you may have heard please contact me for my FREE report that will clarify the following myths:
- The Bank Would Rather Foreclose Than Bother With A Short Sale
- You Must Be Behind On Your Mortgage To Negotiate A Short Sale
- There Is Not Enough Time To Negotiate A Short Sale Before My Foreclosure
- Listing My Home As A Short Sale Is An Embarrassment
- Short Sales Are Impossible And Never Get Approved
- Banks Are Waiting On A Bailout And Not Accepting Short Sales
- Buyers Are Not Interested In Short Sale Properties
These ideas are potentially harmful to homeowners seeking real solutions. I hope you´ll review this information for yourself or share it with a homeowner in need. In these times, we all need to know the truth to know how to get back on track. If you have any additional concerns about this issue, or your circumstances are urgent, please give me a call.