Are you interested in buying your first home? A Realtor can assist you as your guide. Make sure you use an Acredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
As a first time Home Buyer, you might feel somewhat apprehensive, or maybe out of your environment. As a top Lee's Summit, Blue Springs, Independence, and Kansas City agent, it is my job to make this an experience that is informative and fun, while at the same time I protect your best interests.
When we first meet we will discuss:
- How much home can I afford?
- Just how do I qualify for a Mortgage?
- What do I need to apply for a Mortgage?
- How much should I put down on a home?
- What is a First Time Buyer Grant Program, and which Cities have them?
- What will my payment be?
- Is there a tax advantage to buying verses renting?
- Is it better for me to buy now or rent? Try my Buy vs. Rent calculator.
Tell me what your needs are below. I will email you back and answer your questions. And as always, NO OBLIGATION!
We are here to give information, not to pressure!